|Early Registration 28th September 2018||After 28th September 2018|
|Delegate Fee||€549 plus VAT||€625 plus VAT|
|Group x 10*||€5000 plus VAT||N/A|
|Group x 5*||€2500 plus VAT||N/A|
|Accompanying Person Programme||€299 plus VAT||€299 plus VAT|
* Please note that these rates are only applicable to a group of 5 or 10 from the same company
Included in your Registration Fee
- Access to all Main Conference sessions at Dublin Castle
- Conference programme and materials
- Potential to participate at EDA internal Committee meetings (upon invitation)
- Lunch & Refreshments on each day
- Attendance at the Welcome Reception at Guinness Storehouse
- Attendance at the Gala banquet at Christchurch Viking Cathedral
- Attendance at the social event on the final day of the convention
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the convention
Registration Cancellation Policy
If cancelled before 14 September 2018 – 100% of the Congress fee is refundable
If cancelled from 14 September to 12 October 2018 – 50% of the Congress fee is refundable
No refunds are payable from 12 October 2018 onwards
All cancellations are subject to a €40 administrative fee
Registration Substitution Policy
Substitutions/replacements can be made at any time and are subject to a €10 administrative fee
Accepted Payment Methods
- Visa / Mastercard
- Bank transfer *This option is only available until September 28th, credit card payments will only be accepted thereafter.
Queries / Enquiries
We would be more than happy to help with any queries you have on the registration process, social events or general information to help you plan your trip to Dublin.
By attending EDA 2018 you have consented to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by EDA 2018, its sponsors/exhibitors and its affiliates and representatives.
Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future.
14th - 17th November 2018
Opening of Registration
End of Early Registration
28th September 2018